WE'RE LIGHTING THE CITY BLUE. . .
because being in the hospital can be stressful and isolating for children and their families - especially during the holiday season - that's why we want to remind them they are not alone this holiday season.
Please join us as we make Portland's buildings and the Morrison Bridge glow blue to brighten our patients' spirits.
CEREMONIAL LIGHTING EVENT
Thursday, December 13, 2018
Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
WHERE TO SEE THE BLUE LIGHTS
- Fox Tower, 805 SW Broadway, Portland, OR 97205
- Hoffman Construction cranes:
1) River Place near I-5 Marquam Bridge
2) Multnomah County Courthouse (downtown near the Hawthorne Bridge, 1021 SW 4th Ave.)
3) 5 MLK (5 SE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.)
- Legacy Health System Office, 1919 NW Lovejoy St.
- Morrison Bridge, Portland, OR 97204
- Mortenson Construction cranes:
1) Near the Oregon Convention Center, 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
2) SW 11th and Alder
- Oregon Convention Center, 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Park Avenue West, SW Park Ave. and 9th
- Portland Trail Blazers, 1 N Center Court St.
- Revant Optics, 224 SE 2nd Ave.
- Unitus Plaza, 1300 SW Sixth Ave.
- Wells Fargo Tower, 1300 SW 5th Ave.
WANT YOUR BUILDING TO GLOW BLUE, TOO?
Contact Kaitie Swengel at email@example.com or 503-413-6465.
SEND A MESSAGE OF ENCOURAGEMENT
You can brighten the spirits of young, hospitalized patients. Click here to choose and personalize your eCard.
SUPPORT THE EXCEPTIONAL PROGRAMS AT RANDALL CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL