Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
How to get here
When to visit
Generally between 11 a.m. and 9 p.m., varies according to patient needs. Please keep in mind:
- From 7 a.m to 3 p.m is busy for patients, doctors and nurses
- Please keep visits brief and limit the number of visitors
- You may be asked to leave briefly during care.
Where to eat
- Patients choose from a menu.
- Guests may order from a special menu.
- Cafeteria and vending machines in lower level; coffee cart in lobby
- Restaurants nearby
For your convenience
- ATM: In the cafeteria
- Gift shop: First floor
- Healing garden
- Lost and found: 503-413-7911
- Mail, flowers and balloons: Delivered to the patient's room (no flowers or plants in critical care areas) or forwarded to a home address. Mylar balloons only please, because of latex allergies.
- Tobacco: no tobacco or smoking on our campus, please