Employee Referral Program
Call it what you want, but the bottom line is this: We pay Legacy staff to help us find new employees. After all, you're working for a terrific organization that values you as an individual. Why not share your good fortune with your friends and earn a cash reward?
It's officially called the Employee Referral Program and it's a winner for all. You win cash. Legacy wins by receiving assistance in finding new employees. The new employee wins by joining a terrific organization.
If your referral becomes a Legacy employee, you'll receive
- $200 (less taxes) for full-time and part-time benefit-eligible positions
- $1,000 (less taxes) for benefit-eligible "critical-to-fill" positions (pro-rated for part-time positions)
- In addition, everyone who refers a successful candidate will automatically be entered into a drawing each quarter for a coupon to the employee store.
- Talk to your friends and acquaintances who would be preferred employees at Legacy. Encourage them to complete an employment application (see Find Jobs & Apply).
- Complete a referral form (located on Legacy's intranet) to identify a qualified candidate for a posted position. Additional program guidelines are posted on Legacy's intranet.
- The referral form must be received before the referred employee's date of hire. Referrals are valid for 12 months from the date received.
- You will receive an acknowledgement when your referral has been received. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within two weeks, please contact Legacy Employment Services.
- You will be entered into a drawing for every referral you make.
Legacy Health System is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer