Employee Referral Program
Cash for candidates. Loot for recruits. Cabbage for colleagues.
Call it what you want, but the bottom line is this: We pay Legacy staff to help us find new employees. After all, you're working for a terrific organization that values you as an individual. Why not share your good fortune with your friends and earn a cash reward?
It's officially called the "Employee Referral Program" and it's a winner for all. You win cash. Legacy wins by receiving assistance in finding new employees. The new employee wins by joining a terrific organization.
If your referral becomes a Legacy employee, you'll receive
- $100 (less taxes) for full-time and part-time benefit-eligible positions
- $200 (less taxes) for benefit-eligible "critical-to-fill" positions
- In addition, everyone who refers a successful candidate will automatically be entered into a drawing each quarter for a coupon to the employee store.
- Talk to your friends and acquaintances who would be preferred employees at Legacy. Encourage them to complete an employment application (see Find Jobs & Apply).
- Complete a referral form that identifies a qualified candidate for a posted position.
- The referral form must be received before the referred employee's date of hire. Referrals are valid for six months.
- You will be entered into the year-end drawing for every referral you make that results in a hire.
- Referral forms are available on Legacy's intranet. Printed brochures with the application form are available in the HR forms areas at each Legacy location.
Send your referral to:
Legacy Employment Services
1120 NW 20th, Suite 111
Portland OR 97209
Legacy Health System is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer