Legacy Medical Group–Canby
A Department of Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
1433 SW 1st Avenue, Suite 101
Canby, OR 97013
Legacy Medical Group–Canby is located at the Canby Fred Meyer Center, next to Starbucks.
Monday, 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Tuesday, 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Wednesday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Thursday, 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Welcome to better health
Welcome to Legacy Health's primary care clinics, the first step to better health. Our clinics are pioneering the transition to patient-centered medical homes. A medical home clinic means that you and your family are at the center of our care, surrounded by a team that consists of your physician (or nurse practitioner or physician assistant), nurse, medical assistant, social worker, counselor and clerical staff. This team is focused on your health needs.
Being in a patient-centered medical home means that your care team knows your health history, listens to your concerns, and coordinates care with other specialists and health providers. We care for you when you are sick, but, more importantly, we work with you to keep you well.
- Please read this before making an appointment.
- Diabetes and nutrition education consultations
- Diabetes care - some providers at our clinic are recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the American Diabetes Association (ADA) for providing quality care to their patients with diabetes.
- Family practice (primary care for all ages)
- Internal Medicine (primary care for those 15 and older)
- Preventive care
Medicare patients, please note: Some of the clinics, including this one, are considered "hospital-based", since they share the same licensure with a Legacy hospital. The services or procedures you receive at Legacy's based clinics may include a facility charge in addition to a physician charge. Learn more.
We are welcoming new patients.