Legacy Medical Group–Good Samaritan Clinic
Welcome to better health
Welcome to Legacy Health's primary care clinics, the first step to better health. Our clinics are pioneering the transition to patient-centered medical homes. A medical home clinic means that you and your family are at the center of our care, surrounded by a team that consists of your physician (or nurse practitioner or physician assistant), nurse, medical assistant, social worker, counselor and clerical staff. This team is focused on your health needs.
Being in a patient-centered medical home means that your care team knows your health history, listens to your concerns, and coordinates care with other specialists and health providers. We care for you when you are sick, but, more importantly, we work with you to keep you well.
- Diabetes care- Some providers at our clinic are recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the American Diabetes Association (ADA) for providing quality care to their patients with diabetes.
- Geriatrics (including geriatric assessments, which require a physician referral)
- Infectious disease
- Internal medicine (primary care for individuals ages 15 and older)
- Internal medicine resident physician training site
This clinic is an Internal Medicine Resident Physician training site.
Aman Bagla, D.O.
- James Borden, M.D., FACP
- Paula Folger, M.D.
- Paul Hull, M.D.
- Leonard Mankin, M.D.
- Melinda J. Muller, M.D.
- Elizabeth Phillips, N.P.
- Shirin Sukumar, M.D. (geriatric assessments)
- Anne Weinsoft, M.D.
We are welcoming new patients.