Legacy Medical Group–Lake Oswego
A Department of Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
Family practice and sports medicine appointments: 503-635-2496 Fax: 503-635-2497
Welcome to better health
Welcome to Legacy Health's primary care clinics, the first step to better health. Our clinics are pioneering the transition to patient-centered medical homes. A medical home clinic means that you and your family are at the center of our care, surrounded by a team that consists of your physician (or nurse practitioner or physician assistant), nurse, medical assistant, social worker, counselor and clerical staff. This team is focused on your health needs.
Being in a patient-centered medical home means that your care team knows your health history, listens to your concerns, and coordinates care with other specialists and health providers. We care for you when you are sick, but, more importantly, we work with you to keep you well.
- Family medicine - we see infants, children and adults
- Fracture and sprain management
- Laceration repair
- Legacy Laboratory Lake Oswego
- Nutrition and weight management
- Onsite imaging services
- Preventive care
- Sports medicine
Medicare patients, please note: Some of the clinics, including this one, are considered "hospital-based," since they share the same licensure with a Legacy hospital. The services or procedures you receive at Legacy's based clinics may include a facility charge in addition to a physician charge. Learn more.
- Sean Harper, M.D., family medicine - seeing infants and children
- Karl Kaluza, D.O., internal medicine
- David Lee, M.D., family medicine
- Laura Zhong, M.D., family medicine - seeing infants and children