Legacy Medical Group–Northwest
Welcome to better health
Welcome to Legacy Health's primary care clinics, the first step to better health. Our clinics are certified patient-centered medical homes. A medical home clinic means that you and your family are at the center of our care, surrounded by a team that consists of your primary care provider, nurse, medical assistant, social worker, counselor and clerical staff. This team is focused on your health needs.
Being in a patient-centered medical home means that your care team knows your health history, listens to your concerns, and coordinates care with other specialists and health providers. We care for you when you are sick, but, more importantly, we work with you to keep you well.
- Diabetes care – Some providers at our clinic are recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the American Diabetes Association (ADA) for their high quality care of patients with diabetes.
- Internal medicine (primary care for ages 15 and older)
See a provider without leaving home
Sign up for a video visit for these conditions:
- Back pain
- Pink eye
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract Infection
- Other issues as requested by your provider
Paperwork for medical leave from work, disability, etc.
You must be an established Legacy Medical Group patient and have a MyHealth account. Available for adults, 18 and older. Video visits are covered by most insurance plans with a co-pay. Medicare and some insurance companies may not cover the cost of a video visit. Please check with your insurance company to verify. If not covered by insurance, patients will be billed $40.00.
To schedule a video visit, log into your MyHealth account.
- Stephen Baugh, M.D. (video visits available)
- Jacquelyn Dunn, D.O.
- Barry Egener, M.D.
- Daniela Goldenberg, M.D.
- Margaret Heyn Savransky, M.D.
- Leslie Johnson, M.D.
- Rosa Garcia, M.D.
- Shaun Lan, M.D. (video visits available)
- Ben Ly, M.D. (video visits available)
- Curtis Marr, M.D.
- John Oppenheimer, M.D.
- Nathalie I. van Havre, M.D. (video visits available)
- Nikolas Skye Robins, M.D
- Katharine Zeller, M.D.
Question Rating Breakdown