Legacy Medical Group–Cardiothoracic Surgery
Legacy's highly qualified cardiothoracic surgery staff offers comprehensive services from diagnosis to treatment to surgery. Our services include:
- Aortic dissections and aneurysm repair (thoracic)
- Bloodless cardiac surgery
- Cardiac trauma
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG)
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
- Endoscopic saphenous vein harvest
- Laser transmural revascularization
- Repair of congenital heart defects in adults
- Resection of cardiac tumors
- Surgical MAZE procedure for treating atrial fibrillation
- Valve replacement and repair (robotic, minimally invasive and open)
- Kai Engstad, M.D.
- Alan Martin, M.D.
- Pasala S. Ravichandran, M.D.
- Andrew Tsen, M.D., medical director
- Robert Courtox, PA
- Scott Frazee, PA-C
- Mark Haffner, PA-C
- Paula Kuiper, PA-C
- Brittany MacGregor, PA-C
- Danielle Ward, PA-C
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Medical Office Building 2, Suite 220
501 N. Graham St.
Portland, OR 97227
Clinic Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.