Trained clinicians offer support and provide resources and referral. Services are free and available in any language. All calls are confidential.
- Free, 24/7 behavioral health support
- Language interpretation
- Referral to low-cost or sliding-scale agencies
- Help finding local behavioral health supports and providers
- Information about non-crisis community resources
- Mobile crisis services dispatch
Local Mental Health Resources
Your insurance company
- You may have to resort to calling your medical insurance company to request a listing of mental health providers in your area.
- Unfortunately, it is not uncommon to receive a random list of names with no mention of whether they specialize in your problem.
- Be prepared to make multiple phone calls explaining your condition before you find someone qualified to treat you.
Resources for Victims
and Survivors of Gun Violence
Connect with fellow survivors, access victim services and get empowered by honoring those taken by gun violence. Here are some leading support groups for people directly affected by gun violence.
Resources for Helping Children Cope with Gun Violence Tragedies
Learn how to talk with children about violence, handle the disturbing content they may see, and more. Here are just a few of the many resources available.
National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV)
The Mission of the NCADV is to organize for collective power by advancing transformative work, thinking and leadership of communities and individuals working to end the violence in our lives. For information visit their website or call:
Updated July 26, 2023