How to Apply
PGY2 Infectious Diseases Residency Program
How to apply
- Pharm.D. degree from ACPE accredited school of pharmacy or MS/BS with clinical experience
- Completion of an ASHP accredited PGY1 pharmacy residency
- Eligible for Oregon state pharmacist licensure*
- Submission of application through the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS), which includes:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent
- Official transcripts from professional pharmacy education
- Three references using the PhORCAS standardized reference form including one authored by the PGY1 residency program director
- Registration in the ASHP Residency Matching Program
- In the event of an unmatched position, the program will open the application process to other qualified candidates
- Complete application received by December 30th for the following residency training year
*Candidates are highly encouraged to be licensed in Oregon prior to the start of the residency. Residents who are not licensed in Oregon must have valid intern licenses in Oregon prior to the start of the residency and must be licensed within 90 days of starting the program.
Please contact LHSPGY2PharmID@LHS.ORG if you have any questions.