- Illness: Please reschedule this appointment if your child or any family/household member is ill. If you need to reschedule, please contact schedulers at 503.413.4505.
Please provide prior to appointment:
- School and evaluation records (e.g., psychological or school evaluations, recent report card, 504 Plan, IEP)
- Any speech/occupational/physical therapy evaluations that cannot be accessed via EPIC (that are not already within Legacy or Non-Legacy therapist or Specialist)
- Any evaluation or records from Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education and IFSP
- Face masks (if you have them) for you and your child to wear during the evaluation. These cannot be vented masks. The examiner will wear a mask and safety glasses.
- Glasses, hearing aids, or other necessary items for your child.
Please DO NOT bring:
- Extra family members. If possible, we encourage only one caregiver to come with the child to minimize distractions during testing.
- Toys from home.
- Food. Please ensure that your child has eaten and has taken any usual prescribed medications (unless otherwise discussed with your provider) before the appointment. Food is not allowed in the waiting room or exam room but may be eaten in designated areas (café).
Infection Control – what we’re doing to keep everyone healthy and safe:
- All office and waiting room surface and test materials will be cleaned and disinfected before, during (as needed), and after each patient.
- Patients and caregivers will be given a clean pen for use in the clinic.
- No handshakes! Your provider will greet you and your child with a wave.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for health screen and check-in process.
Check-in: Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, 2801 N Gantenbein Ave, 2nd floor Suite 2225, Portland, OR 97227
- Free parking in Parking Structure 2.
- Enter Medical Office Building 2 at 501 N. Graham Street.
- Proceed to health screening station.
- Please wear your own face mask into the building. If you don’t have your own, you will be provided with one after the health screen.
- After the screening, turn right and follow signs for Imaging.
- Continue straight to Elevator D.
- Take Elevator D to the 2nd floor.
- Developmental Teacher Intake Form ages 0-5
- Teacher Strength and Difficulties Questionnaire, ages 0-4
- Teacher Strength and Difficulties Questionnaire, ages 4 +
- Child History Intake form (English, Spanish)
- Parent Strength and Difficulties Questionnaire, ages 0-4 (English, Spanish)
- Parent Strength and Difficulties Questionnaire, ages 4 + (English, Spanish)
- ROI form
- Medical Records Request form
Get Connected & Stay Informed
MyHealth gives you access to your child's medical records. View test results, diagnoses, medications, follow-up instructions, make an appointment and more.Let's go