Children with neurological disorders benefit from our family-friendly, expert treatment. Our team of health care professionals shares a passion for providing your child with the best possible care.
What we offer
We offer evaluations and/or treatment children with a range of neurological conditions:
- Movement disorders, including tics
- Developmental delays
- Sleep disorders
We also provide family education and support, as well as referral to community resources.
A range of specialists
The key to our care is close collaboration with a range of specialists: Development and Rehabilitation, Neuropsychology, Neuroimaging, Neurosurgery, Genetics and Sleep disorders.
- Jeffrey Ekstrand, M.D., PhD, pediatric neurologist
- Alana Golden, M.D., pediatric neurologist
- Jennifer Huffman, M.D., pediatric neurologist
- Teng Ji, M.D., pediatric neurologist
- Michele Metrick, M.D., pediatric neurologist
Randall Children's Neurology
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Medical Office Building 2
501 N. Graham, Suite 330A
Portland, OR 97227
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please read this before making an appointment.