Legacy Medical Group–Cardiothoracic Surgery at Emanuel
Legacy's highly qualified cardiothoracic surgery staff offers comprehensive services from diagnosis to treatment to surgery.
- Aortic dissections and aneurysm repair (thoracic)
- Bloodless cardiac surgery
- Cardiac trauma
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG)
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
- Endoscopic saphenous vein harvest
- Laser transmural revascularization
- Repair of congenital heart defects in adults
- Resection of cardiac tumors
- Surgical MAZE procedure for treating atrial fibrillation
- Valve replacement and repair
Free parking is available at parking garages 2 and 3 on Legacy Emanuel Medical Center campus and street parking is available as well.
Question Rating Breakdown