Legacy Provider Outreach and Engagement Advisors
What is a provider outreach and engagement advisor?
They are the link between Legacy Health and our clinically integrated network. They keep Legacy Health Partners (LHP) clinic’s providers, clinic managers, and staff in-the-know about network information, specialty services, and physician and clinical initiatives. The advisor can arrange convenient times to meet with Legacy's specialists and leaders.
How can Legacy's outreach and engagement advisors help you?
Your Advisor serves as your personal contact. They provide updates, offer expertise, and convey your information about issues or concerns that need immediate attention. The information gathered by our population health advisor is used to improve our services and communications. Your input is a key component in the evaluation and planning of our LHP network and Legacy services and programs.
When should you contact a provider outreach and engagement advisor?
Any time you need more information about Legacy Health Partners, Legacy services, physicians you would like to meet, or one of our specialty services. We are your connection to Legacy and its leadership.
For more information, please contact one of the physician advisors:
- Sallie Bullock, Manager, Provider Outreach and Engagement
- Nazer Frias, Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Kelleen Bernard, Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Haley Renkly, Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Sean Leahy, Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Maegan Vidal, Legacy Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel and Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Kaitlyn Morrell, Legacy Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
- Jen Eland, Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Lori Neufeld, Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center and Legacy Silverton Medical Center
- Kristin Gilmer, LHP Member Coordinator
or submit an inquiry through our online Provider Outreach and Engagement Liaison Form.