New and improved and ready early this year!
The 2018 Clinical Integration (CI) Education and Learning Modules are ready for you through E+, Legacy’s education portal. We’ve tailored this year’s CI Education to allow you to pick a path and view information unique to your role – primary care, specialist or practice administrator. There are 11 LHP Learning Modules available to you this year, including five new ones on provider wellness, quality improvement, social determinants of health and risk adjustment.
Clinical Integration Education highlights
You'll learn about the 10 new performance measures added this year and how primary care providers are being scored on their individual performance for some measures. Plus, you’ll hear about actions LHP is taking to support you as a member of the network and specific actions you can take to improve your own performance and that of the network.
Bonus feature this year: you won't need to manually attest on your LHP dashboard when you complete CI Education or a Learning Module – it will be automatic in E+. Credit will eventually be automatically assigned on your LHP Dashboard in Epic Hyperspace.
If you need a refresher about accessing the education through E+, read these instructions posted on the LHP team site. Remember to use Internet Explorer as your web browser and then log in to E+ (https://eplus.lhs.org). For those of you who prefer to view the presentation with others and ask questions, there are five in-person sessions in April.
There are 11 LHP Learning Modules available to you this year, including five new ones on provider wellness, quality improvement, social determinants of health and risk adjustment. Benefits to watching a Learning Module include:
• Knowledgeable subject matter experts present information and tools you can put to work in your clinic or practice
• Saves you and your staff hours of research investigating relevant health care topics
• Easy-to-view presentations you can fit into your schedule (modules range from 12-32 minutes, most in the 20-minute range)
• Relevant resources are emailed to you after completing a module and are also available on the LHP Team Site
• Topics are often applicable to your clinic administrators and staff, offering you a convenient way to train/educate your team
• Completing a module is an easy way to increase your LHP clinical integration score
Read the descriptions and instructions for accessing the modules through E+ on the LHP member-exclusive team site. You need complete only one to receive credit on your scorecard, but feel free to watch any that interest you.