What’s ahead in 2017: More lives, enhanced dashboard, additional Subscription Services
- We expect to triple the lives network providers are responsible for due to successful contract negotiations. Details to come later this month.
- The 2017 CI measure set is ready for provider action. Read the Fast Facts. You’ll find measures applicable to all practices as well as to specialties.
- The performance handbook – which will include baselines, targets and measure definitions – will be out this spring.
- This year’s CI education and seven learning modules will be ready for you in March. New this year – CME credit, pending approval to the program!
- The 2017 LHP Dashboard is expected to go live in March. You’ll see some improvements and enhancements you’ve been asking for.
- We’ll be expanding the menu of Subscription Services available to you: Medical Home, Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+), MACRA and more. Your Field Operation Advisers will be in touch with more information throughout the year.
- Sneak peek into 2018: Adoption of a certified EMR is likely to be a requirement next year. Stay tuned for release of the 2018 measures this fall, but we wanted to get it on your radar.
2016 delivered new programs, more services and quality improvements
Whew! 2016 was quite a year. LHP closed out the successful 2015 clinical integration pilot and launched the 2016 program with nearly twice as many network measures and many new resources for members. Providers and administrators took advantage of online and in-person education sessions, from opiate prescribing to MACRA, and over 88% of providers completed the clinical integration education module (see more provider/practice numbers in this story). The LHP Dashboard was launched along with new opportunities for data connectivity. Field Operations Advisers brought welcomed technical help and support to many practices, and the Care Support Resources team helped providers care for their sickest patients. Medical Home was launched as our first Subscription Service and, to close out the year, we launched the new LHP team site. All of this positions our network for what promises to be a fast-paced and exciting year ahead.
There’s still time to improve your 2016 cancer screening rate
You have until January 20 to submit data in a spreadsheet for any Legacy Employee Health Plan (LEHP) patients who had the relevant cancer screenings in the appropriate timeframe as indicated for each type of screening. This is completely voluntary. If you can’t put your hands on the spreadsheet we sent you or need help, contact Legacy Health Partners.
Calling all practice administrators
Remember that online survey about MACRA we asked you to fill out a few weeks ago? We received some great information from the 17 administrators who completed the survey, but we sure would like a bigger sample. Your answers will help us develop and deliver the kind of information and support you most need in this transition year of MACRA implementation. Here’s the survey link.
In February, LHP is hosting information sessions for practice administrators to bring you up to speed on LHP 2017 contracts:
- Wednesday 2/8/17, noon–1 p.m., Meridian Park CHEC 104
- Monday 2/13/17, noon–1 p.m., Salmon Creek 3rd Floor C/D Room
- Tuesday 2/21/17, 7–8 a.m., Good Samaritan Auditorium
Attend in person or by Skype
: 503-415-5222, conference ID 145394.
Some changes of the guard
There have been changes in membership to the LHP Board and committees. To those board and committee members who concluded their service, thank you for your knowledgeable counsel, leadership and commitment to LHP’s growth and success. To the newly appointed leaders, welcome! Read about the changes and the new additions here.
Legacy Health Partners Mission: Delivering value and improving health
Questions? Call 503-415-5109.