The mission of the Women of Meridian Park is to help provide the highest quality health care to the individuals and families in our rapidly growing community.
Annual gifts help fund projects at Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center, which truly make a difference in the health of our community.
- Resources for individuals who have overcome cancer or are courageously living with cancer; such as fitness programs and nutritional services.
- We continue to fund heated neck wraps, post-mastectomy bras and post-surgery compassion bags for breast cancer patients.
- We plan to help purchase medical equipment, therapy tools and other support services for children in the Pediatric Rehabilitation Department.
- We support Legacy Meridian Park’s Care Management program, designed to assist patients experiencing financial barriers.
PAST PROJECTS HAVE SUPPORTED
- Breast Health Center
- Emergency Department
- Family Birth Center
- Healing Garden (children's feature)
- Patient Care Expansion Project
- Physical therapy for women
- Spring Women's Wellness event
- Patients with dementia
- Wellness screenings
WOMEN OF MERIDIAN PARK STEERING COMMITTEE
Cheryl Dotten, Co-chair
Toni Kiefel, Co-chair
Allyson D. Anderson
Michelle Beilstein, M.D.
Elisa Burgess, M.D.
Emily Hu, M.D.
Anne E. Rader, M.D.
JOIN OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY
Click here to join or renew your membership, or contact Jan Renfro at 503-692-7624.
Current Women of Meridian Park members.