Helping you manage the effects of cancer.
Cancer and its treatment can take a toll. To help you with the range of physical, social and work-related issues, Legacy Cancer Institute offers rehabilitation care options for those with cancer who are recovering from the disease and its treatment.
Our physical therapists and occupational therapists look at you as a whole person, helping you plan for the needs of your daily life.
Helping you return to daily life
Experts trained in physical, occupational and speech therapy can help you manage side effects with options such as:
- Walking, movement and activity
- Strength and endurance
- Self-care skills
- Mobility and home equipment
- Workplace concerns
- Speech and communication
- Pain and symptoms
- Exercise programs to help you return to recreational activities
- Physical and occupational therapy for breast cancer
- Lymphedema management
- Speech therapy for head and neck cancers
- Urinary continence rehabilitation after prostatectomy
- Urinary continence rehabilitation for gynecological cancer
- Neurological rehabilitation for brain cancer
- Oncology massage therapy
The cancer rehabilitation team
Our team consists of experts in cancer rehab with multiple years of experience and advanced training.
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech language pathologists
- Lymphedema therapists