Legacy Physical Therapy–Cornell
1960 N.W. 167th Place, Suite 200
Located at Legacy Medical Group-Cornell
Beaverton, OR 97006-4804
- Diganoses and treatment for all sports injuries
- Athletic training, including one-on-one sessions focusing on strength, conditioning, speed and agility
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Injury prevention
- Sports performance evaluations, including bike fitting and running and golf-swing analysis
A parking lot is available on-site with free parking.
This location combines the expertise of Legacy's orthopedic/sports physical therapists and atheletic trainers in a state-of-the-art gym. We provide sports medicine treatment and fitness training for all ages and skill levels. Our staff has extensive medical experience and special training to help you heal from an injury or improve your performance. Our gym has the latest equipment to enhance your skills and help you reach the next level.
What to expect:
- Our highly trained and experienced therapists and atheletic trainers ensure that your particular concerns are addressed by an expert..
- You will be seen by a licensed therapist and/or trainer, not an aide, who will care for you from admission to discharge.
- We will work closely with you and your doctor to provide a unique and personalized course of therapy that is effective and cost efficient.
- We use the latest scientific evidence-based practices and the most up-to-date techniques in assessment, treatment and rehabilitation.
- Our care exceeds national outcomes in decreasing pain and increasing function in the fewest number of visits.
Health Plan Coverage
We accept most insurance plans. We provide assistance with insurance verification and authorization.