One Call Consult & Transfer
Call One Call to refer any patient for consultation, transfer or ED admit to a Legacy hospital
Physicians: To refer any patient for consultation, transfer or ED admit to a Legacy hospital, simply call Legacy One Call.
Legacy One Call is available 24/7 to physicians within the Portland metropolitan area and across the region. There's no need to call Bed Access or a nursing supervisor. With Legacy One Call, physicians will have their patients admitted or have a bed secured in the shortest time possible.
When you call, a patient placement specialist will assess your need and manage all aspects of the call, including:
- Determining bed availability for direct admits, transfers and ED admits — and assisting with the transfer process.
- Making connections with appropriate specialists for transfers and consultations.
- Access to the Life Flight Network and the Randall Children's Hospital KIDS Team mobile ICU for neonatal and pediatric transport and treatment.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Critical Care
- Emergency Services
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- High-risk Obstetrics
- Vascular Surgery
For transfers, our specialists follow protocols developed by each represented specialty. Of course, consulting and referring doctors who are accustomed to calling each other directly may continue to do so. Our goal is to make accessing Legacy's services easier and faster for referring hospitals and physicians.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
For more information:
Please contact Jeff Hintz at 503-413-8008 or firstname.lastname@example.org