Legacy Medical Group–Maternal-Fetal Medicine in Clackamas
We are a regional center for women with gynecologic cancer, including cervical, uterine, ovarian and fallopian tube cancer. We care for our patients in a holistic way, offering a wide range of services to meet your physical, emotional, spiritual and social support needs.
We know that cancer care is complex, so we coordinate these services for you. Our goal is to make navigating through cancer treatment as easy as possible.
- Medical oncology and chemotherapy
- Surgery, including minimally invasive and robotic surgery
- Radiation therapy, including brachytherapy
- Clinical trials
- Genetic counseling and testing
- Integrative medicine and symptom management
- Nurse and patient navigators
- Therapists and patient support staff to guide and support our patients at every stage of treatment - learn more
Parking at parking garage 3 on Hospital campus, as well as street parking.
Expertise in high-risk pregnancy care, genetic counseling and screening
Our skilled physicians (perinatologists) are board-certified in maternal-fetal medicine and/or obstetrics-gynecology or genetics. They work together with specialty-trained nurses, counselors and social workers to develop a unique care plan for you and your baby.