Legacy Medical Group–Vascular at Good Samaritan
1130 N.W. 22nd Ave., Suite 500
Building 3, Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center campus
Portland, OR 97210-2976
PATIENT RATING: 4.8 OUT OF 5 (218 RATINGS & 92 COMMENTS)Read all reviews
We offer a wide range of advanced technologies and techniques for identifying and treating vascular conditions, including:
- Non-invasive vascular diagnostic testing
- Diagnostic arterial and venous angiography
- Balloon angioplasty, stenting and surgery for carotid disease
- Stent-grafting and surgery for aortic aneurysms and ruptured aneurysms
- Complex arterial and venous reconstructive surgery
A parking lot is available on-site with free parking.
Our board-certified surgeons specialize in diagnosing and treating diseases that block, narrow or enlarge the arteries, affecting blood flow throughout the body. Our well-known vascular surgeons all have sub-specialty training and certification in vascular surgery by the American Board of Surgery.