Legacy Health Partners
For Health Professionals > Tools & Resources > Legacy Connect > Legacy Health Partners
Legacy Connect provides access to patient records, revenue cycle tools, population health metrics and a patient portal. It ensures that your clinical data are easily integrated with the LHP data and reporting system. Legacy Connect offers many benefits for your practice. Go here for overview.
Data to make a difference in your practice
As a member of the LHP network, you will have access to richer, robust patient data to:
- View and use as benchmarks in quality and outcomes
- Clinical data are readily available to populate the LHP Dashboard and performance measures.
- Close gaps in care by placing orders within the care gap report
- Have access to patient records with multiple data sources, Health Information Exchanges and community electronic records
More benefits for LHP practices
Among the other benefits for LHP practices using Legacy connect:
- Be better prepared to meet Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization (MACRA) and future CMS and payor requirements
- Avoid future manual data entry and submission to LHP to earn incentives
- Electronically exchange patient data with clinics that provide care to your patient
- Receive exclusive pricing for Legacy Connect
Additionally, there is a sense of shared community among Legacy Connect users. There is a community of practice within LHP and Legacy Connect users, and within the larger, nationwide community of Epic users that offers shared expertise and best practices.