Legacy Health Partners - News & Updates
Delivering value and improving health
Partnership in performance
Your commitment to improvement is a springboard to our success. As we reach the next level in performance, we understand that targets that come easy for some may take considerable effort and require more change for others to achieve. LHP is here to be a bridge to higher performance while easing the steps to get you there.
Focused teams of subject matter experts who support Legacy's full care delivery network are essential partners to achieve our vision of improved outcomes, and high-value care that is affordable for all. Please take a moment to read more about how we recently aligned and expanded our team to bring new expertise in-house to support you.
Quality Corner: Our commitment to DEI and addressing health disparities
Coming soon: Education in E+ for LHP members
Clinical Integration Education
This year’s annual clinical integration education for providers and practice administrators is coming soon. You will have the opportunity to select your role/specialty category to view targeted information on greatest areas of impact on population health and reducing cost and waste. We’ll share an official announcement once the education launches in E+ around the end of April. LHP providers must complete CI Education by September 30th to be eligible for incentive payouts and to earn full points toward your clinical integration score. There will not be a separate deadline to earn half points this year.
Provider Learning Modules
Providers can also earn points toward their clinical integration score by viewing at least one provider learning module from our growing list of topics by December 31st. Each module provides detailed information from subject matter experts on a wide range of clinically relevant topics. See a complete list of modules below.
This curriculum will also launch in E+ around the end of April.
Focused Clinical Topics
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Buprenorphine for Opioid Addiction and Chronic Pain
- Cognitive Screening in Primary Care
- Legacy’s bloodless medicine program - New
- Pediatric Suicide Assessment and Prevention
- Perioperative Approach to Delirium in the Older Surgical Patient
- Periprocedural Management of Anticoagulant Therapy
- SBIRT – Alcohol and Drug Screening Intervention
- Social-emotional development in pediatrics - New
Practice Improvement Topics
- Making Patient Experience Work for You
- Quality Improvement: Getting Started in Your Clinic
- Understanding Risk Adjustment
Clinical Topics for Improving Care
- Building Diagnostic Error Prevention into Your Practice
- Social Determinants of Health
- Talking about End of Life Skill-Building for Providers
Skill-building for providers
- Caring for Trans and Gender Diverse Patients
- Introducing Physiological Quieting Techniques to Your Patients with Pain
- Introduction to Motivational Interviewing
- Provider Wellness: Managing Difficult Interactions
- Provider Wellness: Mindfulness Techniques
- Statistics Refresher for Clinicians: Evaluating Test Results and Treatment Value
Announcements, deadlines and reminders
- LHP is finalizing all performance data for 2021 and will share results with the network later this spring.
Practice administrators: Be sure to review the attestation report in Power BI to verify that completions for 2021 practice and provider measures/activities are accurate. If you find anything is missing or captured incorrectly, submit an appeal request form to LegacyHealthPartners@lhs.org by April 8th.
- Performance dashboards and reporting for 2022 will be available in Power BI once we have finalized 2021 performance. We’ll notify the network once this year’s data is displaying.