MASKS STILL REQUIRED
Even though masks are no longer required in most indoor settings, the states of Oregon and Washington still require masks to be worn in health care facilities.
- All patients and visitors must wear a mask at all times. This includes public spaces. Consideration will be given to young children under age 2.
- Visitors who refuse to wear a mask will be asked to leave the building.
- For your comfort and safety, visitors and symptom-free patients should bring and wear their own masks.
- Vented masks, scarves, bandannas, gaiters or veil masks may not be worn in Legacy Health facilities. Anyone wearing one of these masks will be given a new mask to wear at the screening station.
- Patients and visitors without a mask will be provided one. If you have a latex allergy, please note that some of the masks we provide contain latex in the ear loops. We cannot guarantee that our masks are latex-free because of supply shortages caused by COVID-19.
- Patients and visitors should follow these mask safety tips