The Role of the Oncology Pharmacy Navigator
The Legacy Cancer Institute's pharmacy navigator is there to help answer your medication questions. Managing your medications can be a bit overwhelming, and they are trained to assist you with your medications and with managing symptoms from your cancer treatment.
Our pharmacy navigator is a pharmacist with experience caring for cancer patients. They are an oncology-certified pharmacist, which means they have additional education and national certification in cancer care.
Oncology Pharmacy Navigation at Legacy
Our cancer pharmacy navigator can:
- Help you understand your medicines
- Provide an up-to-date and correct medicine list
- Understand the side effects of your medicines and help manage the symptoms
- Make it easier to take your medicines the right way through coaching, medicine calendars, and pillboxes
- Address medication related symptoms quickly
- Explore financial concerns related to your medicine costs
To contact a pharmacy navigator, please call 503-413-6590.