Using the latest technology, Legacy's expert staff provides evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for both fast and slow heart rhythm problems. Our advanced electrophysiology labs provide evaluation and treatment.
Our specialized staff includes a team of electrophysiologists (cardiologists trained specifically to care for heart rhythm patients), arrhythmia clinical nurse specialists and electrophysiology technologists.
We specialize in the following heart rhythm services:
- Evaluation and diagnosis of cardiac arrhythmias
- Medical management of cardiac arrhythmias with antiarrhythmic therapy
- Advanced mapping and catheter ablation for atrial and ventricular cardiac arrhythmias
- Electrophysiology studies (EPS)
- Implantation of cardiac devices including pacemakers, defibrillators
- Device clinic in office checking pacemakers and defibrillators as well as remote monitoring
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT)
- Implantable loop recorders
- Lead removal/extraction
- Surgical Maze procedure