It’s easy to lose paperwork. Like your COVID-19 vaccination record.
Here’s what you can do if you lose your COVID-19 vaccination card:
- The easiest way to access your vaccination record is to use your MyHealth account:
- If you do not have a MyHealth account, sign up for an account here
- You can also download the phone app (iOS or Android) for MyHealth called MyChart and select Legacy Health as your organization
- Go to the Menu and under “My Record” you will find COVID-19 with your vaccination record
- If you received your COVID-19 vaccination at a drug store or pharmacy, contact them if you have lost your confirmation card.
- Contact your Legacy Health primary care provider for a record of the vaccination.
Other vaccination record resources:
Make an appointment today to be fully vaccinated this summer. Everyone 12 and older is eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Additional vaccine resources:
- Columbia County Public Health
- Clackamas Health, Housing and Human Services
- Marion County Health and Human Services
- Multnomah County Health Department
- Oregon Health Authority vaccine page
- Washington County Health and Human Services
- WA COVID Vaccine locator website
- Washington State Department of Health
- Find-a-Phase—Washington State Department of Health
- Clark County Public Health
What is your "why"?
Meet Mayra and learn about her second dose vaccine and why she decided to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
¿CUÁL ES TU MOTIVO?
Conoce a Mayra y entérate acerca de su segunda dosis de la vacuna y del por qué ella decidió ponerse la vacuna contra el COVID-19.
Vaccine 2 Side Effects
Simone Carter discussing her experience after receiving her 2nd vaccine shot.
Continue to be aware of the symptoms of the coronavirus, that are not caused by another condition:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting