Legacy Medical Group–Geriatrics at Salmon Creek
2101 N.E. 139th St., Suite 460
Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Vancouver, Washington 98686-2325
- Geriatric assessment clinics – Located at Good Samaritan, Meridian Park and Salmon creek, these are consult clinics where our board-certified Geriatricians offer comprehensive geriatric assessments to manage complex issues such as dementia, falls, functional decline, depression, medication review, capacity and living situation evaluations, patient and family education and support and other geriatric questions.
- Nursing home providers - Our geriatrician and nurse practitioner at Salmon creek offer comprehensive geriatric care in the post-acute rehab and long-term care setting. Timely visits and close follow-up help keep patients as healthy as possible and out of the hospital.
- Geriatric psychiatry – This includes outpatient consults by our board-certified Geriatric psychiatrist at Good Samaritan and Meridian park clinics to help manage mental health issues common in older patients including dementia related behaviors, depression and anxiety. The inpatient Geriatric psychiatry consult service at Salmon creek hospital assists in the prevention and management of delirium among hospitalized older adults.
- Hip fracture service – Located at Good Samaritan hospital, we work collaboratively with orthopedic surgery, nursing, physical and occupational therapy and care management teams to provide positive outcomes to hip fractures patients.
- Geriatric hospitalists – Located at Good Samaritan hospital, our Geriatric hospitalists are board certified Geriatricians who care for older patients in the hospital including inpatient.
Free parking is available at the parking garage on the Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center campus, as well as street parking.
Legacy Health offers comprehensive geriatric care in the greater Portland area and Southwest Washington. Legacy’s geriatric programs focus on providing excellent care and improving the health of our senior patients.