Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Patient must have had a radical prostatectomy (RP) as definitive therapy for histopathologically-proven prostatic adenocarcinoma.
- Patient must have biochemical recurrence (BCR) after RP, with rising PSA
- Patient must be negative or equivocal for extrapelvic metastatic disease by conventional imaging modalities (CIM) (anatomic imaging with CT and/or MRI and bone scintigraphy, or equivalent
- Patient must be a candidate for SOC post-prostatectomy radiation therapy (RT) to the prostate bed and pelvic nodes with androgen deprivation therapy (adjuvant).
- Patient must have an ECOG performance status 0-2.
- Patient must not have started androgen deprivation therapy for biochemical recurrence prior to baseline study PET/CT imaging.
- Patient must not be enrolled in another therapeutic clinical trial.
Please contact Legacy Oncology Research for additional study inclusion/exclusion information.