- No known IDH mutation. (If tested before step 1 registration, patients known to have IDH mutation in the tumor on local or other testing are ineligible and should not be registered).
- Women of childbearing potential (WOCBP) and men who are sexually active with WOCBP must be willing to use an adequate method of contraception hormonal or barrier method of birth control; or abstinence during and after treatment
- Histopathologically proven diagnosis of glioblastoma (or gliosarcoma as a subtype of glioblastoma) confirmed by central pathology review
- MGMT promoter without methylation confirmed by central pathology review. Patients with tissue that is insufficient or inadequate for analysis, fails MGMT testing, or has indeterminate or methylated MGMT promoter are excluded.
- History/physical examination within 28 days
- Karnofsky Performance Status (KPS) ≥ 70
- Neurologic Function assessment within 28 days
- Age ≥ 18 years
Please contact Legacy Oncology Research for additional study inclusion/exclusion information.