- Women 35-50 years of age, inclusive.
- Patients who have declined or elected to defer RRSO after proper counselling to clearly explain the standard of care for BRCA1 mutation carriers (for the BLS with delayed oophorectomy arms) or patients who are undergoing RRSO (for the RRSO arm).
- At least one intact ovary and fallopian tube.
- Positive CLIA-approved test results for pathogenic or likely pathogenic germline BRCA1 mutation in the patient herself. Documentation of the result is required.
- Premenopausal; defined as <12 months of amenorrhea.
Please contact Legacy Oncology Research for additional study inclusion/exclusion information.