- Patients must have recurrent or persistent endometrial carcinoma, which is refractory to curative therapy or established treatments.
- Patients must have measurable disease as defined by RECIST 1.1 or non-measurable (detectable) disease.
- Patients must have had one prior chemotherapeutic regimen for management of endometrial carcinoma.
- Patients may have received non cytotoxic therapy including immunotherapy but excluding cediranib and olaparib for management of recurrent or persistent disease.
- Patients must have an ECOG Performance Status of 0, 1 or 2 (Karnofsky ≥ 60%) within 7 days prior to registration
Please contact Legacy Oncology Research for additional study inclusion/exclusion information.