- Submission of tumor tissue is required for all patients. Investigators should check with their site Pathology Department regarding release of tissue biospecimens before approaching patients about participation in the trial.
- Patients must have:
- A. Stage I endometrioid endometrial cancer and a combination of age and risk factors as listed below:
- Age >70 and ≥1 risk factor
- Age 50-70 and 2 risks factors
- Age <50 and 3 risk factors
- Risk factors:
- Myometrial invasion ≥ 50%
- Lymphovascular space invasion
- Grade 2 or 3
- B. Stage II endometrioid endometrial cancer
- Patients must have deficient mismatch repair as demonstrated by lack of expression of at least one mismatch repair protein by IHC and/or evidence of MSI high.
- Patients must have undergone surgical staging with at least hysterectomy, removal of cervix, bilateral (if both are present) salpingo-oophorectomy, and either sentinel lymph node assessment or complete pelvic +/- aortic lymphadenectomy.
- Patients must have received no prior therapy for endometrial cancer, including hormonal therapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy or radiation therapy.
- ECOG Performance Status of 0, 1 or 2
Please contact Legacy Oncology Research for additional study inclusion/exclusion information.