- Pathologically (histologically) proven diagnosis of prostate adenocarcinoma. Any type of radical prostatectomy is permitted, including retropubic, perineal, laparoscopic or robotically assisted;
- Any T-stage is eligible;
- Pathologically node positive disease with nodal involvement only in the pelvis in the prostatectomy specimen;
- History/physical examination within 90 days prior to registration;
- Age ≥ 18;
- ECOG Performance Status of 0-1 within 90 days prior to registration;
- Definitive radiologic evidence of metastatic disease on molecular imaging
Please contact Legacy Oncology Research for additional study inclusion/exclusion information.