GRANTS MANAGEMENT - Appendix
Supporting our researchers' projects from concept to close-out.
There are 2 areas where additional supporting documents can be attached to the application:
- Appendix - only a few specific items are allowed to be included in the appendix (see below).
- Other attachments field - the other attachments field is only to be used if specified within the Funding Announcement.
Please follow all guidance closely.
The only allowable appendix materials are:
- Blank data collection forms, blank survey forms, and blank questionnaire forms* - or screenshots thereof
- Simple lists* of interview questions
- Blank informed consent/assent forms
- Other items only if they are specified in the FOA as allowable appendix materials
*Note: In your blank forms and lists, do not include items such as: data, data compilations, lists of variables or acronyms, data analyses, publications, manuals, instructions, descriptions or drawings/figures/diagrams of data collection methods or machines/devices.
No other items are allowed in the Appendix.
Simply relocating disallowed materials to other parts of the application will result in a noncompliant application.
Some FOAs may have different instructions for the Appendix, always follow the instructions in your FOA if they conflict with these instructions.
Note: Applications will be withdrawn and not reviewed if they do not follow the appendix requirements in these instructions or in your FOA.