BOARD COMMITTEE INFORMATION
Board Committee Timeline & Expectations:
- The deadline for submitting a Board Committee application is Monday, November 10.
- Committees will begin meeting in mid-December or early January and will meet on a monthly basis.
- On each committee there will be 12-15 voting provider members and 2-4 non-voting practice administrators; each committee will be chaired by a member of the LHP Board of Directors.
- The time commitment associated with being a committee member is approximately 4-6 hours/month of committee work including meeting preparation and attendance.
- Committee members may participate in additional subcommittees.
- Committee members will be compensated through an annual stipend.
Description and application:
Board Committees Role Statements:
Quality and Membership Committee
Oversees the design and implementation of the Clinical Integration program and quality improvement and patient safety programs. Reviews the overall performance of the program as well as individual members. Develops membership requirements and monitors the activities of management concerning credentialing and maintenance of membership requirements and the success of these programs.
Data and Systems Committee
Sets the strategy for data and systems that support the Clinical Integration program. Oversees the design and implementation of system(s) and reviews applicable technologies to assess whether they are operational and optimal for users.
Finance and Contracting Committee
Oversees the design and implementation of managed care contracting and assists in organizational financial planning and monitoring. Develops the methodology and administers the disbursement of funds through the member financial model.
For more information please email Legacy Health Partners or call 503-415-5109.