Legacy Health Partners - News & Updates
Delivering value and improving health
Providers attend virtual sessions on COVID-19 and Flu
Legacy Health Partners hosted two virtual events in October to educate providers about approaches to the flu season during the COVID-19 pandemic as part of the ongoing Clinical Collaboration Series. Slides from both presentations are available on the LHP Team Site and a few highlights from the sessions are shared below.
Winter Is Coming: The Outpatient Approach to COVID and Flu on Oct. 29, 2020
- Attended by more than 70 providers
- Speakers were Dr. Holly Tse and Dr. Eric Chang of Legacy Medical Group, and Dr. Christian Molstrom of Legacy-GoHealth Urgent Care
- Top feedback from attendees noted the balance of content between easy to follow data, background, and clinically applicable information
- CME Credit: Participants may claim credit in the next three months for attending the live session, but must claim credit for watching the recorded session by Jan. 2, 2021.
- Recording: The recording, instructions to claim CME, and other resources from the session are available on the LHP Team Site
When Flu and COVID-19 Collide: The Pediatric Fall Surge on Oct. 7, 2020
- Attended by 71 pediatricians, family practice physicians and clinic administrators from across Oregon and Southwest Washington
- Speakers were Drs. Michael Gilbert, Pediatric Infectious Disease Specialist at Randall Children’s Hospital, Jay Rosenbloom, Pediatrician at Pediatric Associates of the Northwest and Medical Director of the Children’s Health Alliance, and Opher Nadler, Medical Director of the Children’s Emergency Department at Randall Children’s Hospital
- Co-hosted by Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel, Legacy Health Partners and the Children’s Health Alliance
- Participants shared feedback that they left the presentation feeling more prepared for fall and winter clinical needs