Legacy provides funding to partners who are improving community health through sponsorships, program support, and grant funding.
Legacy Health Community Benefit provides sponsorship funding for community events and programs that address priority health needs as determined by our Community Health Needs Assessments and Community Health Improvement Plans:
- Access to care
- Behavioral health
- Chronic conditions
- Social determinants of health
To qualify for funding, please consider the following:
- Sponsored events and programs must take place within Legacy’s service areas.
- Sponsored events and programs must directly benefit underserved or marginalized communities.
- Legacy does not provide sponsorships for events or programs with a marketing or branding focus, or sporting events such as golf tournaments, runs, or walks.
Apply for funding
- Legacy accepts sponsorship and program support requests on an ongoing basis; please apply at least 60 days in advance.
- Legacy will sponsor up to one event or program per organization per year.
- Sponsorship and program funding ranges from $100 - $5,000 per organization per year.