Legacy Urgent Care-Good Samaritan
About Legacy Urgent Care - Good Samaritan
Legacy Urgent Care - Good Samaritan is embedded within our newly remodeled Emergency Department and is a department of Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. Triage nurses can quickly assess your condition and determine the proper level of care - either Urgent Care or the Emergency Department. The combined unit gives you the proper level of care, when you need it. Please note, when receiving proper level of care, there may be billing differences between an Urgent Care visit and Emergency Department visit
Should you go to the ER or urgent care? Learn the differences here or download our FAQ
¿Sala de emergencias o atención de urgencias?
Online scheduling is available from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Walk-ins are always welcome between 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Large, private rooms with state-of-the-art medical equipment
- Separate pathways to care for senior citizens and behavioral health patients
- Better patient flow, safety, privacy and efficiency
- Separate waiting areas for Urgent Care
- A new facade on northwest 23rd Avenue with a well-lit, covered entrance
- Complimentary valet parking
N.W. 23rd Ave. between Lovejoy and Northrup Streets
7:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Medicare patients, please note: Some of our clinics, including this one, are considered "hospital-based" because they share the same licensure with a Legacy hospital. The services or procedures you receive at Legacy's hospital-based clinics may include a facility charge in addition to a physician charge. Learn more.