Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
When to visit
Generally between 11 a.m. and 9 p.m., varies according to patient needs. Please keep in mind:
- From 7 a.m to 3 p.m is busy for patients, doctors and nurses
- Please keep visits brief and limit the number of visitors
- You may be asked to leave briefly during care.
Where to stay
There are several options for hotels and housing in the Vancouver area. Some hotels may have discounted rates for Legacy patients and family — please call the hotel for details. Please note: Legacy has no relationship or connection to these businesses and cannot offer recommendations.
Where to eat
- Patients receive regular meals
- Cafe (third floor), espresso cart (first floor) and vending machines (first and third floors) available
- Several restaurants nearby
For your convenience
- ATM: On the first floor
- Two gift shops
- Healing garden
- Lost and found: 503-413-7911 or 360-487-1000
- Mail, flowers and balloons: Delivered to the patient's room (no flowers or plants in critical care areas) or forwarded to a home address. Mylar balloons only please, because of latex allergies.
- Tobacco: No tobacco or smoking on our campus, please