As a nonprofit, locally owned health organization and one of the largest private sector employers in the Portland-Vancouver metropolitan area, we take our role in this community seriously. To help us maintain integrity with our employees, our patients and our community, we have a certain set of values that we follow:
- Respect: We treat all people with respect and compassion.
- Service: We put the needs of our patients and their families first.
- Quality: We deliver outstanding clinical services within healing environments.
- Excellence: We set high standards and achieve them.
- Responsibility: We are good stewards of our resources, ensuring access to care for all.
- Innovation: We are progressive in our thinking and actions.
- Leadership: We serve as a role model of good health and good citizenship.
Discover more about our commitment to diversity, health literacy, quality and patient safety, and sustainability, as well as other key issues we hold near and dear.