Why Randall Children’s Hospital?
For children with heart conditions, Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel offers a leading program in pediatric heart care.
Our young patients receive their care from pediatric heart specialists –– surgeons, cardiologists and an entire team that provides everything the patient and family need.
Expertise for the range of conditions
We feature expertise in the full range of heart conditions in pediatric patients –– from unborn babies to young adults. We offer:
• Complete fetal program –– Working with doctors who are experts in fetal conditions, we offer immediate care for the baby at delivery.
• Cardiology for treatment and diagnosis with state-of-the-art technology.
• Heart surgery –– our surgical results meet or exceed national standards.
• A bloodless surgery center with the most advanced equipment and technology available
Experts across the team
In addition to our expert surgeons and cardiologists, we offer:
• Pediatric nurses
• Child life specialists who help with children’s emotional, social and developmental needs
• Lactation support
• Dietitians and experts in nutrition
John Iguidbashian, M.D., board-certified pediatric and adult cardiac surgeon
Jason Lines, PA-C, certified physician assistant
In partnership with Pediatric Cardiology Center of Oregon:
Peter Chang, D.O., board-certified pediatric cardiologist
James Kyser, M.D., board-certified pediatric cardiologist
Marc LeGras, M.D., board-certified pediatric cardiologist and electrophysiologist
Lindsay Urbinelli, M.D., board-certified pediatric cardiologist
Melissa Yamauchi, M.D., board-certified pediatric cardiologist
Jennifer Corbin, PA-C, certified physician assistant
Children's Heart Program
Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
Medical Office Building 3, Suite 250
300 N. Graham St.
Portland, OR 97227
We see patients at clinics around the state: Albany, Corvallis, Eugene/Springfield, Grants Pass/Medford, Hood River, Pendleton, Salem and Vancouver/Longview.
Call the Portland office at 503-280-3418 to find out when our doctors are seeing patients in one of these locations and schedule an appointment.