Preparing for surgery
The coronavirus outbreak has caused several changes in the way patients prepare for surgery. Watch this video to learn more about pre-surgical testing and instructions.
Do you need care, but don’t have an appointment?
All Legacy Medical Group clinics, in Oregon and Washington, are resuming care for non-urgent and routine visits. We are offering appointments for our patients in-person, by video visit or telephone in all our clinics.We are also welcoming patients for imaging, physical therapy and rehabilitation appointments.
A focus on safety first
At Legacy Health, the safety of patients and employees is our No. 1 priority, so strict safety measures have been put in place, including:
- We will ask each patient how they are feeling at the time of scheduling.
- We will check each person's temperature at the door.
- We are asking all patients to bring and wear masks - we will provide one to patients who don't bring their own.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks and other personal protective equipment.
- Extra cleaning and sanitizing of lobbies, waiting rooms and exam rooms.
To make an appointment:
Note: Some services may require a referral.
- For primary or specialty care: Call your provider directly
- For imaging, including screening mammograms: Call 503-413-7800 (OR) or 360-487-1800 (WA)
- For lab appointments: Call 503-4113-1234 or 877-270-5566 (toll free).
- For physical, occupational or speech therapy : Call 503-413-3707 (OR) or 360-487-3750 (WA)
- For cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation:
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, Call 503-413-4353
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center, Call 503-413-6723
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center, Call 503-692-2548
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center, Call 503-674-1564
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center, Call 360-487-3770
- Legacy Woodburn Health Center, Call 971-983-5318 (cardiac rehab only)
Resuming non-urgent medical procedures
If you had a previously scheduled surgery or procedure that was postponed or canceled due to COVID-19 restrictions, you will receive communication from your clinic or provider's office. Priority will be given to the most urgent cases.