Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Safety and security
- Patients and visitors must pass through a metal detector and consent to bag search before entry.
- Prohibited items are not allowed. These include: weapons (including those accompanied by carrying permits), sharp objects and illegal substances. Please note bag size limits before visiting.
- We adhere to a zero-tolerance policy. To learn more: Safety Signage Zero Tolerance.
- Emergency Entrance
Off N. Kerby Ave., on the west side of the hospital, just east of the Legacy Emanuel ER
- Life-threatening emergencies
- Mental health emergencies
Call 911 or contact the mental health crisis line in your area. The Unity Center Behavioral Health in Portland accepts walk-in adult patients. Minors must be seen by a pediatric provider before going to Unity. Questions? Call 503-944-8009.
Built in 2010 and designed just for children and families, Randall Children’s Hospital offers complex care in a setting that lets kids be kids. Conveniently located in the heart of Portland, we serve babies, children and teens from throughout the Pacific Northwest with specialists in nearly every area of pediatric care.