Legacy Physical Therapy–Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Cancer Rehab
- Lymphedema Management
- Massage Therapy
- Orthopedic Physical therapy
- Pulmonary Rehab
- Spinal Cord Injury Rehab
- Sports Rehab
- Urinary Continence for men and women
- Wheelchair Seating Clinic
- Women's health/pelvic floor/conditions related to pregnancy
- Work injuries/ on the job injuries
We are conveniently located in NW Portland on the Legacy Good Samaritan campus in Medical Office building 3, second floor. Complimentary valet parking is available at main hospital entrance.
Our clinic is renowned for its advanced practices, exceptional patient care, and outstanding results. We have earned a reputation among referring physicians and patients alike for providing effective, individualized therapy. Our highly skilled therapists and our ongoing commitment to excellence set us apart from other clinics in the area.
What to expect:
- Our highly trained and experienced therapists, including specialists in a wide range of therapeutic disciplines, ensure that your particular concerns are addressed by an expert.
- You will be seen by licensed therapist, not an aide, who will care for you from admission to discharge.
- We will work closely with you and your doctor to provide a unique and personalized course of therapy that is effective and cost efficient.
- We use the latest scientific evidence-based practices and the most up-to-date techniques in assessment, treatment and rehabilitation.
- Our care exceeds national outcomes in decreasing pain and increasing function on the fewest number of visits.
Health Plan Coverage
We accept most insurance plans and provide assistance in insurance verification and authorization.