Legacy Clinical Audiology and Vestibular Lab
- Comprehensive Vestibular and Audiology Testing
- Video-nystagmography (VNG)
- Fistula Testing (VNG Pressure/Valsalva)
- Computerized Dynamic Posturography
- Rotary Chair Studies
- Electrocochleography (ECoG)
- Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential Testing (VEMP)
- Neurodiagnostic Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
The Building 2 parking garage is connected to Building 2 off of Marshall Street in between 22nd Ave and 21st Ave. Parking is free with validation from the clinic. You can also use our complimentary valet service located at the main hospital across the street on 22nd Ave.
We offer comprehensive testing services for patients of all ages with hearing, dizziness and balance disorders, and work closely with the vestibular physical therapist at Legacy's outpatient rehab. For our younger patients, we provide state-of-the-art diagnostic testing and newborn hearing screening.
All testing is performed by doctoral level audiologists in a caring, comfortable environment. Download a brochure about our diagnostic tests.