How to Apply
PGY1 Residency Program
How to apply
- Candidates for Legacy Health’s PGY1 Residency Program should have graduated from an accredited school or college of pharmacy and must be licensed in Oregon within 90 days of starting the program.
- Candidates must apply to each individual medical center they are interested in.
- Candidates must submit a complete application in PhORCAS that is to include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent– which must address all of the following:
- Short- and long-term goals for your pharmacy career
- What areas of health-system pharmacy interest you and why
- How Legacy could help you explore those interests and goals
- Legacy is committed to supporting cultural and linguistic diversity. As part of that mission, we welcome you to share how your journey through pharmacy school may be unique compared to your peers.
- Official transcripts from professional pharmacy education
- Three references using the PhORCAS standardized reference form
- Legacy participates in the ASHP Residency Matching Program. Applicants are required to be registered in the ASHP Matching Program.
- We will be unable to review your application until all required documents are uploaded and the application is complete.
- Applications are accepted via the online PhORCAS system and are due by January 2nd for the following residency training year.
Please join us for a virtual open house! December 12th and 14th, 4 pm to 6 pm via Teams. Please select the link below to join. We are excited to welcome you to Legacy, give you time to ask us questions and meet our current residents!
December 12, 2023 Teams Link
December 14, 2023 Teams Link