Legacy Health Partners - News & Updates
Delivering value and improving health
Legacy Partner Solutions provides affordable consulting services for LHP medical practices
Legacy Partner Solutions—a portfolio of clinical and administrative support services—is moving Legacy Health Partners closer to meeting its network performance goals. We’ve now added an affordable option for in-person and virtual consulting services to assist your practice in quality and performance improvement efforts.
Support includes assessing current state, goal setting, project management support—such as timeline development, meeting facilitation, and data collection strategies—coaching for improvement teams, Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) cycles, and much more. A one-pager with more information may be found online.
Areas of improvement include, but aren’t limited to:
- Achieving Oregon’s Patient-Centered Primary Care Home recognition
- Maximizing performance for Medicare’s Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) or Primary Care First (PCF) payment models
- Assessing and improving access to care
- Managing chronic conditions to avoid costly acute care
- Improving systems and workflows to address care gaps
- Optimizing Hierarchical Condition Category (HCC) coding for risk adjustment
- Implementing a successful Medicare Annual Wellness Visit program
- Creating systems to address social determinants of health
- Guidance for implementing preventive screenings for depression (e.g. PHQ-9) and risky behaviors (e.g. SBIRT)
- Standardizing workflows to maximize utilization of staff and resources
Consultation is billed on a quarterly basis at $70 per hour, plus any applicable mileage. If your practice would like to learn more or provide ideas on other areas of support, contact Amanda Trujillo, Quality Improvement Consultant, at email@example.com.