How does this work?The Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center is open as a vaccination site to provide COVID-19 vaccinations to residents of Clark County in Washington. Appointments will be for those who are eligible under the prioritization guidelines established by Washington Department of Health (WDOH).
- Vaccinations are by appointment only. No walk-in appointments at this time.
- If you have already received your first dose at another facility, please schedule your second dose at that same facility.
- If appointments are not available, please do not call a Legacy clinic or hospital. We need phone lines to stay open for urgent medical needs. Appointments can only be made through this link.
Eligibility and appointment availability
Vaccines are provided to eligible groups. Open appointments are based on the number of available dosages. If dates are unavailable when you try to make an appointment, please be patient; dosages are either limited or not available at that time. Vaccine sites allow you to schedule only as supplies allow.
Go to this WDOH website to check your eligibility.
Know before you go
The Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center vaccine site is for Clark County residents only.
- COVID-19 vaccines are free. You do not need health insurance.
- If you have health insurance please bring your insurance card and/or Medicare card (red, white, & blue card). Your insurance will be billed for the vaccine’s administration cost. With or without insurance no individual will pay for the vaccine.
- Bring some type of identification such as driver’s license, piece of U.S. mail or an ID from your place of employment.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Please dress for outdoor weather. The vaccine site lines begin outside the main hospital entrance and wait times vary.
- Plan on 30 minutes for your appointment; 15 minutes for receiving the shot and a required additional 15 minutes for direct observation.
Safety at vaccine site
Please remember: The Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center vaccine site is available by appointment only. No walk-up appointments are available. Those with appointments must wear a mask and maintain physical distancing of six feet.
Please be patient: We are committed to vaccinating all eligible groups as quickly as we can based on the supply of vaccine we receive from the federal government.